Am I candidate?
Virtually all people who have lost most or all of their teeth are candidates for this treatment. However, we will conduct an assessment during consultation to ensure there are no unforeseen surgery risks. Get in touch with us today and book your free consultation.
Dentures vs All-on-4®
If All-on-4® and dentures sound similar, they are as far as function is concerned; however, not performance. Dentures are removal whereas All-on-4® implants are fixed. All-on-4® dental implants are also more streamlined and less bulky than dentures. Additional benefits they offer over dentures include:
- Doesn’t require the constant hassle of removal and insertion
- Allows you to mimic your natural bite and are aesthetically similar to your natural teeth
- Are fixed ensuring they do not shift or accidentally fall out
- Requires less maintenance, upkeep and use or purchase of adhesives
- Doesn’t cause inflammation, sores or irritation
All-on-4® implants offer a host of unrivalled benefits when it comes to the replacement of your natural teeth. These include:
- Short procedure time
- Fast improvement in quality of life
- Bone grafting is usually not a requirement in
- Less discomfort
- Cost-effective teeth replacement
Warning: Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.